RVELATIONS

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

RVELATIONS
RVELATIONS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

English HEX 9 little voyagers guide of the I CHING

English HEX 9 little voyagers guide of the I CHING Empty English HEX 9 little voyagers guide of the I CHING

Message  OYABIO Ven 25 Mar - 13:49

Translated From this French book
LITTLE VOYAGER'S GUIDE OF THE I CHING https://yiking1.tumblr.com/

English HEX 9 little voyagers guide of the I CHING Koua9

.TAMING THE SMALL.

CLEAN CHARACTER
An image of what is already small. A wire connecting two wild boars in pre.
KEY :
Fields irrigated by two channels connected in loop.

ATTRIBUTES

Préservation before dispersion, To refine ones qualities over ones defaults, XIAO: small, almost negligible, little, tiny littles things, To make to become even smaller, microcosm, the atomic scale, the infinitely small, quantum Universe, To decrease, the old name of the YIN, CHU : To take care, To nourish, Raise, Maintain, Tame, Look after (animals), To intensify, Accumulate small things, To improve a self control, a discipline, To achieve small goals before seeking to achieve large ones, Base from which one can build, Honesty, Links inseparable, constant and centered Objective, To solve a problem or a difficult crisis by what they have of easy, small. To put an end to conflicts before even their smaller beginnings,

SECONDARY SYMBOLS
The FIELD in which cows feed
A weaving loom
Small details.

TOTAL READING

A situation RICH of potentials but which is not solved yet in release of tension and in which it is necessary to persevere so that accomplished work is soon crowned success. The grass now push up on the ground, from the green extents extend as far as the eye can see where it is good to bring to it our animals to feed. There is a link which all links, the distances macrocosmic are filled by the microcosmic one. In all affairs, “start small”, because it is by ceaseless accumulation of small things that the Vast Universe is made. To reach Success is not done in a day, go there gradually, little by little; the adventure of Life results from a patient assembly of small things over a long period of time; a trend of matter and energy to be organized spontaneously in increasingly complex, increasingly subtle system thanks to an extreme simplicity. When the large things are not possible, to be satisfied with accomplishing small things and to improve ones control by avoiding any wasting and any negligences ; Universe meaning linked multiplicity, to slow down our way of life to avoid exhaustion and in order to be able to intensify our rhythm energy. Fields irrigated by two channels in loop is very valuable to fill the thirsts of our animals and to help to rise the small ones to the best of selves. To understand the large one, it is necessary initially to understand the small one ; the “mechanics” of the Alive is a law of affinity on a nuclear (quantum) scale, where the multiplicity of each small things is assembled with another in the love to become ONE. The great travel always starts with a small step, the great height is always a succession of levels ; The small things while being assembled form interminable chains is that which will lead to this perfect stage of Life, i.e. the New completely Free, that is to say the SHEN DAO,  Eternity Vehicule which travels far and wide by an endless duration.

MEDITATION
The real intelligence appears not by CHAOS which seeks to destroy to SET order, but with the managment of things by the creative installation of an order starting from subtely organising Chaos.

TRANSFORMATION LINES

The image known as nine at the base :
TO RETURN TO SIMPLICITY AND TO FOLLOW ONE'S STAR WITHOUT OSTENTATION ; IT IS, NOTHING WHICH CANNOT PREVENT HAPPINESS.

The image known as nine at the second place :
TO LEAD TO THE RETURN, PRESENT AT THE CENTRAL PRESENCE, IT IS, REALLY NOT LOSING SELF.

The image known as nine in the third place :
WHEN HUSBAND AND WIFE DIVERGE IN THEIR VISION, THEN IT IS MAJOR IMPOSSIBILITY FOR BALANCE IN THE HOUSE.

The image known as six in the fourth place
INTENSIFY SELF-CONFIDENCE BY THE STOP OF THE LOW HAEMORRHAGE, IT IS THEN TOP WHICH UNIFIES ALL DIVERGENCES.

The image known as  nine in the fifth place
SINCERE MAN SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH BRILLIANT FRIENDS, WHO CAN HELP TO CIRCULATE WEALTH BETWEEN ALL; IT IS ALSO THAT, NOT TO BE EGOISTIC, NOR GREEDY IN ABUNDANCE.

The image known as nine in high place
THE RAIN CAME, OEUVRE ACCOMPLISHED, THE EFFECTIVE POWER PROTECTS AND SUPPORT, BUT IF MAN LEAVES IN  WITHOUT RETURNING, MISFORTUNES. DANGER ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE WARNING AND IT IS ADVISABLE TO TAKE NONE WITH A LIGHT ATTITUDE.

Translated From this French book
LITTLE VOYAGER'S GUIDE OF THE I CHING https://yiking1.tumblr.com/
OYABIO
OYABIO
Admin

https://rvlations.1fr1.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas