RVELATIONS

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

RVELATIONS
RVELATIONS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

comment le THC tue complètement le cancer - in English too

comment le THC tue complètement le cancer - in English too Empty comment le THC tue complètement le cancer - in English too

Message  OYABIO Lun 4 Jan - 13:36

http://www.onsaitcequonveutquonsache.com/2016/01/une-biologiste-moleculaire-explique-comment-le-thc-tue-completement-le-cancer/

Une biologiste moléculaire explique comment le THC tue complètement le cancer

De l’Université Compultense de Madrid, Espagne, le Dr Christina Sanchez a étudié les effets anti-tumoraux du THC, le principal composant psychoactif du cannabis, pendant plus d’une décennie. Elle fournit de l’information saine qui explique exactement comment le THC tue entièrement les cellules cancéreuses – sans effets nocifs sur les cellules saines. Sa recherche est un complément au travail d’autre, comme le scientifique britannique, Wai Liu, un oncologue de l’Université de l’école de médecine de Saint-George de Londres. La recherche de Liu révèle aussi comment le THC a « une puissante activité anti-cancer, » et peut « cibler et désactiver » les voies qui permettent aux cancers de se développer de manière significative. Liu souligne que les compagnies pharmaceutiques dépensent des milliards sur des médicaments qui font la même chose, alors que la plante de cannabis le fait naturellement. Dans la vidéo suivante: le Dr Sanchez explique exactement comment THC fait le sale boulot

**************************************************************************************

http://www.medicaljane.com/2013/12/18/studies-suggest-cannabinoids-may-kill-human-cancer-cells/

see links n videos in the text below by clicking this link above

There is currently an overwhelming amount of evidence suggesting that cannabinoids may kill cancer in humans. For the past several years, an increasing number of patients have been reporting that ingesting or applying cannabis-based extracts topically eliminated their cancers.

Cases of terminal cancer patients going into remission are documented, along with many non-terminal cases. Photographic evidence has shown many skin cancers disappear with topical application as well.

Moreover, scientific research indicates not only that cannabinoids can kill virtually any kind of cancer cell, but that the human body may be programmed for these compounds to do so.
Studies Suggest Cannabis May Treat A Variety Of Cancerous Cells

Many of us are familiar with a few key studies suggesting cannabinoids have anticancer potential. There was the 1974 University of Virginia study which found that tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) slowed Lewis lung adenocarcinoma and leukemia growth in a dose-dependent relationship.

normal cancer progressionDr. Manuel Guzmán’s research is also well known, particularly his 1998 study showing THC induced apoptosis in glioma cells and his 2005 study indicating THC could inhibit angiogenesis (the formation of blood vessels to tumors), which subsequently reduced mouse gliomas.

A 2007 Harvard Study has also been cited extensively. It demonstrated THC inhibited multiple non-small cell lung cancer lines and reduced tumor weight and volume in mice by 50%. Breast cancer has also gotten significant attention, mainly regarding Dr. Sean McAllister’s studies on cannabidiol (CBD) inhibiting the spread of breast cancer.

A 2006 study by Guzmán in Cancer Research found that THC could induce apoptosis in multiple pancreatic cancer cell lines, a significant finding given how aggressive pancreatic cancer in particular can be. A 2003 study showed activation of cannabinoid receptors induced skin cancer cell death.

A September 1999 study in FEBS Letters found THC induced apoptosis in the PC3 line of prostate cancer. Prostate cancer was further explored, along with colon cancer, in a November 2011 Anticancer Research study. The researchers of this study found the compound cause cell death in each type of cancer cell.
Studies Link Marijuana To Cancerous Cell Death

The first thing any skeptic will point out is that cell studies do not always transfer to humans, which is indeed the case with many potential medicines. However, the scientific literature also seems to indicate that the human body may be programmed to kill cancer cells with cannabinoids.

This claim is first evidenced by the fact that endocannabinoids also kill cancer cells. Endocannabinoids like anandamide are produced within the human body. Interestingly, anandamide is similar to THC and they affect a number of the same cancer cells.

“Some types of cancer cells exhibit higher levels of cannabinoid receptors than healthy cells.”

A June 2003 study published in Prostate demonstrated anandamide induced apoptosis in multiple prostate cancer cell lines. A February 2006 study found anandamide inhibited the spread of breast cancer cells.

Even further, another study published in October 2011 found that three endocannabinoids, including anandamide, reduced the viability of neuroblastoma cells in mice.

Cancer cells, at least some types, exhibit higher levels of cannabinoid receptors than healthy cells. This was determined in the 2006 Guzmán study on pancreatic cancer. The expression of more cannabinoid receptors can be characterized as a defense mechanism of the body against the spread of cancer.

If a healthy cell becomes cancerous, yet is programmed to create more cannabinoid receptors as a last resort, then the cell would become more susceptible to the apoptosis-inducing effects of anandamide. It is likely that anandamide is killing cancer cells before they have time to replicate and spread in humans.

Astoundingly, another study published in November 2006 found that liver cancer patients with higher expressions of CB1 and CB2 receptors had much better disease-free survival than patients with lower expressions.
Patients Report Success Treating Cancer With Cannabis

This science is immensely supportive of the cancer remissions which patients are continuously reporting. Many terminal cancer patients have even gone into remission with cannabis oil treatment.

Corrie Yelland described her story eliminating terminal anal canal cancer on Cannabis Nation Radio, and even included medical documentation of her remission.

Speaking on the steps of the Vancouver Art Gallery, Joanne Crowther describing how cannabis aided in her recovery from terminal diffuse large B-cell intervascular lymphoma.

Joe Crowe, who fought Hodgkin’s lymphoma for twelve years before treating it with cannabis extracts, recently released his one-year update as well. During the video, Joe described success with a Stage IV cancer patient that he has been treating with cannabis oil. He is a shining example of someone using their newfound health to help others.
OYABIO
OYABIO
Admin

https://rvlations.1fr1.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

comment le THC tue complètement le cancer - in English too Empty Re: comment le THC tue complètement le cancer - in English too

Message  OYABIO Dim 24 Jan - 19:11

http://theantimedia.org/after-healing-his-own-cancer-with-cannabis-self-taught-doctor-helped-over-5000-patients/

Rick Simpson, one of the world’s cannabis icons and activists for legalization of marijuana, has healed more than 5000 people with cannabis oil – after he was diagnosed with the most severe skin cancer in 2002 and cured the dreaded disease using hemp oil.

Rick, a self-taught doctor, otherwise a mechanical engineer from Canada, told Telegraf how he conquered the carcinoma and fought against the government and corrupt doctors, as well as shared the recipe that kills all types of tumors and a vast variety of serious health issues like diabetes, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, and psoriasis – in 90 days.

He recalled:

“It was 2002. The doctors had given up on me because I’d had more than one unsuccessful operation on three pigmented lesions on my face’s skin. As soon as these were removed, they would reappear even more infected! Since I had been studying plants as a hobby for years, one day as I was looking at my wounds in the mirror, I remembered a study from the University of Virginia that said that THC, an active component of cannabis could cure cancer. I took some cannabis oil I had prepared beforehand from the cabinet and dripped a few drops directly on the wound.

“After four days I removed the bandages and I couldn’t believe my eyes! The wound was no longer there, and my skin was regenerated! I immediately started talking to people about how I had cured skin cancer with cannabis oil… Everyone laughed at me, but then eleven and a half years have passed, and the cancer still hasn’t returned.”

see the links in z text on the site source linked above
OYABIO
OYABIO
Admin

https://rvlations.1fr1.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas