RVELATIONS

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

RVELATIONS
RVELATIONS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Questions to create develop a magical USB KEY for LINUX MINT 14 XFCE or others Linux OS

Questions to create develop a magical USB KEY for LINUX MINT 14 XFCE or others Linux OS Empty Questions to create develop a magical USB KEY for LINUX MINT 14 XFCE or others Linux OS

Message  OYABIO Lun 21 Jan - 18:42

A netizen said on a forum:

Here is my current problem, said with my own words which are not technicals, nor experts :

******** I WOULD like to be able to connect my usb key, with my OS LINUX MINT 14 XFCE installed on it ( installed with Linux Live USB creator, that made of it an OS LIVE on a USB KEY) .. I would like to be able to connect this key live on a PC or MAC already running, so I can use My OS LINUX on them directly whithout having to go through the adjustment of the BIOS to boot on my key, which when set can then start the OS on the key (That demand is made because I know that no one will let me fiddle their bios to adjust it to my purpose when I travel without my pc)

So basically, as soon as I plug in my USB on a PC or MAC already on, I would like to see something simply appear on my screen after connecting my key ....

I would like to see some kind of a graphic panel that gives me a choice of two clickable buttons ,

a) one clickable button that says "" CLOSE WINDOW or APPLE "" (without harming them or make way for virus to harm one or the other) .......

then

b) a second clickable button, which would appear after clicking the first (which actually really closed window or mac when pressed on) a second button that says "" "RESTART on your USB KEY " "" and this should practically allow me to use my OS LINUX MINT 14 XFCE (running from my USB KEY) on any PC or MAC already running in the World ... (without having to go through the adjustment section of the bios prior for the rebooting on the Usb key).

Is this possible ?

OYABIO
OYABIO
Admin

https://rvlations.1fr1.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas